To schedule an appointment, Please email:Tathmandu@gmail.com or Call: 508-459-5798
When booking an appointment, don't forget the important information! This helps me streamline the whole booking process with you faster and gets you a secured date that works well with your schedule as well. Please include the following information with your email:
- Contact info - Please include the best way to get ahold of you in case an emergency arises or if I have a follow up question regarding your appointment and/or design.
- Tattoo Description - A brief, but detailed, description helps me understand exactly what you have in mind. Sometimes with too many messages back and forth, important information can get lost in the shuffle, so gimme all the information I may or may not need up front.
- Size and Placement - Please include where on your body and an approximate size. Any kind of measurement or comparison works, just please don't say anything like "medium sized" because I'm sure we both have different ideas of what that means.
Also please let me know if I am closely working around other tattoos and/of if this is a coverup. Sometimes those instances require an in person consultation. Feel free to include any photos of the area if you think that will help.
- References - If you have any references photos you may, or may not, think are important, please include those as well. It doesn't necessarily need to be exactly what you want. It can just be a small something that you like or are drawn to. References photos aren't necessary by any means, but it does help me visualize what you may have in mind if it's something particular. I also have a reference library available for in person consultations as well.
- Budget - If you are working with a limited budget, please include that information. I can gladly work with your budget, whether it's a design drawn to the fit your budget or scheduling spaced out appointments to easily accommodate what you have in mind, especially for larger scaled tattoos.
The current shop rate is $200/hour.
- Deposit - Please be prepared to leave a deposit when booking an appointment. Deposits are required to hold your spot in my schedule and come off the final price of the tattoo. If it is a multi-session tattoo, it will be applied to the last session. Deposits are non-refundable and are forfeited without proper notice of rescheduling/cancellation of your appointment.
-Availability - When scheduling an appointment, it is best to include your availability and how flexible your schedule is. Some days of the week tend to book out further than others, so sometimes knowing your availability up front can help me get you in sooner, and in some cases, more often.
I am available Tuesday - Saturday, from 10am - 6pm.
Please be patient when emailing for an appointment. Emails get answered when time allows, and in the order they are received. If the matter is of urgency, you can always call the shop or stop in during business hours to schedule appointments.
Crown of Thorns Tattoo
261 Main Street
Oxford, Massachusetts 01540